Online Image Converter
Convert BMP, JPG, PNG, or SVG to C array or binary to use them in LVGL.
How to use the image converter?
- Choose one or more images
- Give a name to the output file(s) (e.g. "wallpaper1").
- Specify the desired color format.
- Optionally, enable dithering.
- Click the Convert button to download the resulting file(s).
How to use the generated file in LVGL
- Copy the resulting C file into your LVGL project
- In a C file of your application declare the image as:
- Set the image as the source of an image object:
- Checkout the Docs for more details.
The Offline version of the converter is available on GitHub.