Light and Versatile Graphics Library
LVGL is the most popular free and open-source embedded graphics library to create beautiful UIs for any MCU, MPU and display type.
Use SquareLine Studio, our drag and drop UI editor to simplify the development, or just Hire us to design and implement your next UI.
30+ built-in widgets, powerful style and layout system, and typography supporting many languages.
Available on GitHub and distributed under MIT license to make commercial use free and simple.
Comes with a professional and easy-to-use UI editor software to speed up and simplify the UI development.
Downloaded in every minute from GitHub and supported by the industry leading companies.
For any microcontroller, processor and (RT)OS to drive OLED, ePaper, and TFT displays or monitors.
UI design, implementation and consulting services to make UI development worry-free.
Try out some demos created with LVGL and SquareLine Studio directly in your browser.
Widgets demo with dark theme
Popular and Open-source
- Popular Create by 300+ developers, used by 100,000+ people and downloaded in every minute. LVGL is available in Arduino, PlatformIO, ESP32, MCUXpresso, Zephyr, NuttX, RT-Thread, ARM CMSIS-Pack and many more.
- Cross-platform Has no external dependencies and can be compiled for any vendor's any MCU or MPU, and (RT)OS to drive ePaper, OLED or TFT displays, or even monitors.
- Lightweight Needs only 32kB RAM, 128 kB Flash, a frame buffer, and at least an 1/10 screen sized buffer for rendering.
Create Smartphone-like UIs
- 30+ built-in widgets Such as Button, Label, Slider, Chart, Keyboard, Meter, Arc, Table and many more.
- Style system 100 style properties(radius, opacity, gradient, border, shadow, etc.) to customize any part of the widgets (background, scrollbar, indicator, knob, etc) in any state.
- Layouts Powerful CSS-inspired Flexbox and Gird layouts to automatically arrange the widgets in a responsive way.
- Typography UTF-8 encoding supporting CJK, Thai, Hindi, Arabic and Persian writing systems with word wrapping, kerning, text scrolling, Pinyin-IME input, and inline Emojis.
Has a professional UI editor
- Functional UI immediately Design and create working UIs immediately instead of re-implementing prototypes.
- Iterate without re-building Just click the Play button to try out the UI instantly in a pixel perfect preview without even compiling it .
- Vendor-agnostic Export platform independent code which can be built for any vendor's MCUs, MPUs or displays.
- Easy to get started Works in Windows, Linux and MacOS as well. Just download, install and run it without even registering to the website.
Hire us for your next GUI
- Graphics design We design beautiful UIs for your product considering the resources of your hardware.
- UI implementation We bring your UI plans into life fast in a platform independent way.
- Driver development We help to make the most out of your hardware.
- Consulting Our experts help you to avoid costly mistakes and resolve issues if you are stuck somewhere.
- Board certification We can certify your boards to show they can run LVGL with a great performance.
If LVGL saved you a lot of time and money or you just had fun using it, consider supporting its development!
Our goal is to provide financial compensation for people who do the most for LVGL.
It means not only the maintainers but anyone who implements a great feature should get a payment from the accumulated money.
We also use the donations to cover our operational costs like servers and related services.
Get Started Now
This list will guide you to get started with LVGL step-by-step.
Get Familiar with LVGL
Start to Use LVGL
Become a Pro
Get Help and Help Others
Blog with News and Tutorials
Read news, tutorials and tips & trick in our Blog, or create a new post and share your experience.